Do you want your presentation to have a point of difference? There is a fine balance between a captivating presentation and one that will distract its audience to the point of … you guessed it: Death by PowerPoint.
This one day workshop will focus on Templates, Themes and Animation amongst other things. Also we will learn how to make a unattended presentation containing a sound clip. We will introduce the sound editor Audacity to edit sound files and to mix a sound clip with a narrator’s voice.
- Quick review of the Best Of features from level 1.
- Inserting shapes using the Guides feature.
- Inserting a chart in a slide.
- Custom animations: Creating a Process Diagram and animate each process one at a time.
- Inserting and basic editing and formatting of images.
- Using the Picture with Caption layout.
- Understanding the Slide Master feature.
- Saving your Themes for future use.
- Customizing Layouts
- How to insert a logo that will appear on multiple slides.
- How to prepare a presentation for multiple presenters.
- Understanding the Presenter View feature.
- The Custom Slide Show command.
- Creating a video from your presentation.
- See how Audacity can help creating a sound clip to use in your presentation.
It is recommended to bring a memory stick to make a personal copy all the files. The free open source Audacity installation program will be supplied with the course.